sábado, 2 de agosto de 2008

precios y prices ana

First to thank my friends, for agreeing with them. After I explain that three-dimensional paintings (3D) in various sizes, including ministers for doll houses
. The three-dimensional paintings are made with sheets cut, pasted and worked, giving the manner required by the drawing.
For the quarter baño.250 € framed This what I asked my son, after reading the book "Eragon." There is venta.Sólo the show to see what you can do all sorts of categories.
The hydrangea is one of the paintings more framed me gustan.250 €
The Magnolia can look beside the hydrangeas. € 250 framed.
A beautiful vase for their flores.50 €.
Another nice vase, with his reasons navideños.50 €.
This is an order that made me, as I also see work fotografias.El price depends on the size and work.
kissen anna

No hay comentarios: